EVP Sales & Operations
Charlie Hartung is the Vice President of Sales and Operations for Valued Pharmacy Services. Charlie joined the company in July 2011, bringing 24 years of successful marketing, sales and management experience to VPS. Charlie’s professional mission is to provide innovative pharmacy and health benefit solutions to our partners and clients by managing and motivating the sales and operations staff of VPS. He has successfully lead the team with integrity, innovative and proactive ideas, and provided proactive solutions to PBM industry challenges.
Charlie’s 24 years of marketing, sales and management experience was spent working with Fortune 500 Companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Pepsi Co., AT&T and Schering Plough. Charlie also worked in the Media, Sales and Promotional fields of Healthcare and Professional Sports working with St. Louis Children’s Hospital and the St. Louis Rams.
- Integrity: Our primary and most fundamental core value. We strive to match our words with actions.
- Execution: Better stated as “Extraordinary Execution” at all times on behalf of our client partners.
- Proactive: We anticipate our client’s needs with unmatched attention to detail.
- Accountable: We are responsible for our decisions and actions at all times.
- Innovation: We create value through new ideas and applications.