Clinical Pharmacy Consultant
Nelly Rose is a Clinical Pharmacy Consultant for Valued Pharmacy Services. Nelly joined the company in November 2017, bringing with her over 13 years of pharmacy experience in healthcare. During that time she established her expertise in the areas of community pharmacy, hospital and PBM clinical settings.
Before joining VPS, Nelly was part of a clinical pharmacy team at Magellan Health specializing in Medicare drug utilization management.
In addition to her clinical experience, Nelly was a Pharmacy Manager for Schnucks Markets. When offered the opportunity to open a new store she also launched a patient-focused care and counseling program. Her genuine desire to know her patients as more than another person in line was formally recognized when she was named the “World Class Neighbor” and “Donald O. Schnuck” award winner for extensive patient care and leadership.
Nelly’s work and award winning demeanor was later featured in “Adult Living” Magazine.
- Integrity: Our primary and most fundamental core value. We strive to match our words with actions.
- Execution: Better stated as “Extraordinary Execution” at all times on behalf of our client partners.
- Proactive: We anticipate our client’s needs with unmatched attention to detail.
- Accountable: We are responsible for our decisions and actions at all times.
- Innovation: We create value through new ideas and applications.